The tapered angle and soft inner core of the extended palm support contour to the shape of hand providing support for both the arms and hands by distributing pressure over a wider area.
With its solid, sleek and durable aluminium frame, the RollerMouse Red Plus houses a new advanced rollerbar and eight centralized button functions.
Seven sensors inside the rollerbar automatically track cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, and adapting to your pace of work to decrease micromovements and increase efficiency.
The new thicker and textured rollerbar offers better feel for increased control and less strain. The larger surface of the rollerbar gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. RollerMouse Red was designed to adapt to the diverse needs of today’s computer users, working with programs ranging from CAD to general Office applications.
The mechanical mouse click has been replaced with an electronic click to eliminate click trauma and reduce the risk of unnecessary strain.
- Controlled by a fully open rollerbar, which encourages the use of both hands
- Unparalleled precision with tracking technology inside the rollerbar – up to 2400 dpi
- Quick and easy cursor speed adjustment between five cursor speeds (800/1000/1200/1600/2400 dpi)
- Eight key functions for productivity and ergonomics, including the “one touch” double click, copy and paste
- Adjustable click force and click volume
- Keyboard risers making it possible to adjust keyboard height and angle to ensure optimal comfort and working position
- Plug and play USB installation – no driver required
- Aluminium body with detachable deeper leatherette wrist rest
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible with Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ME/98
Measurements (height/length/depth): 2,3 cm/42 cm/15,5 cm