Designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence the natural arc keyboard design provides a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, enabling you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility. The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of the fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position. By having the number pad separate, it provides users with far greater flexibility when considering desk set up.
The Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Number Pad enables users to work without strain or discomfort, and provides a relaxed and comfortable computing experience.
· Keyboard dimensions: 392 x 228mm
· Number pad dimensions: 92.8 x 132mm
1. Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
2. Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
3. Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
4. Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
5. Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup