Having an Active mat handy at work allows you to work standing up for long periods without getting tired. The Active is soft and allows you to wear your ordinary shoes while keeping your feet in an ergonomic position.
You don’t need special shoes when you use an Active. The Active mat is soft, comfortable and stable and allows you to wear your ordinary shoes while keeping your feet in an ergonomic position. If you every feel pain in your arms, shoulders or neck, try working standing up. It’s easy – just move your chair to one side, raise your desk and lay your Active on the floor. You’ll feel more invigorated when your body switches from a resting to a more active state. Mousetrapper aims to prevent pain at work. If you ever feel pain in your arms, shoulders or neck, it’s easy to try out an Active. A Mousetrapper ergonomic mouse is another solution that many people find effectively relieves pain. Read more about Mousetrapper’s ergonomic mice and the Active at www.mousetrapper.com.
- Ergonomic mat that helps you stay standing for longer at work.
- The Active is designed so that you can wear your ordinary shoes while keeping your feet in an ergonomic and comfortable position.
- You burn significantly more energy when you stand up than when you sit down all day.
- Many lifestyle diseases in developed countries are caused by being too sedentary. When you stand up, you continuously distribute your weight between both feet. This signals to the body that you are active and causes it to burn more energy.
- Stylish mat, made of hardwearing rubber and polyurethane (PU) which is easy to clean.
Tips for better posture and ergonomics:
- Vary your working position; use a sit-stand desk to alternate between standing and sitting.
- A soft ergonomic mat helps you stand up for longer without getting tired.
- When sitting down, adjust your chair so that your feet are supported on the floor and keep your back straight.
- Keep your arms close to your body while working.
- Rest your arms on wrist supports or your desk.
- Position the screen at a comfortable distance that does not put strain on your eyes or neck.
- Prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) by positioning your mouse centrally in front of your keyboard.
- Length: 29.1 inches
- Width: 17.7 inches
- Height: 0.7 inches
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Product code: TB401