The Ortho Omega offers superior comfort and support via its Orthopaedia® pocket sprung seat core encased in luxury seat foam, making it ideal as both a preventative and remedial solution. It allows for independent adjustment of both seat and backrest angle and is warranted to a weight of 23 stones for 24-hour use. The Ortho Omega is highly adjustable with 60mm seat depth adjustment, 80mm ratchet back height adjustment, centrally located tension adjuster and inflatable lumbar support as standard. It is complemented with a stylish piping detailed upholstery to both seat and backrest in a colour of your choice, allowing it to blend seamlessly into any environment.
Every Omega chair is manufactured in the UK and is fully customisable with a vast array of options including 4 seat sizes, inflatable air cells, memory foam, armrests, headrests etc, allowing it to be tailored to your precise requirements.
- Orthopaedia pocket sprung seat core
- Increased seat cushioning with piping details
- A/synchronous 3 lever heavy duty mechanism with independent seat and back adjustment and tension control (rated 23 stones for 24 hours)
- Ratchet back
- Inflatable lumbar support
- Seat slide
- Memory foam seat topper
- Fully upholstered with piping detail to back & seat