The Oyster Mouse is an award-winning design by Ergoption that is the only fully adjustable ergonomic mouse: you can instantly adjust the mouse to 5 different angles to intuitively find the best posture for you. Changing your wrist posture regularly, helps you prevent Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI) and most wrist discomfort such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
The Oyster Mouse is perfectly ambidextrous allowing an equally comfortable computing experience for both right and left-hand users. This feature makes it ideal for companies that supply their employees with mice. There is no guessing, or asking, what kind they need.
Available in both wired (model NR-5081 & model NR-5082 (Large Hand) and wireless (model NR-5081-RF), The wireless charges via USB cord (included) and does not require batteries.
- Positions: 5 angles (10 total)
- 20-30-40-50-60 degrees-left & right
- Buttons: 5 programmable click buttons with common shortcut keys & scroll wheel
- Cable length: 200cm
- WxHxD 90x53x100mm
- Weight: 150g
- Resolution (cursor speed): 1200dpi
- Hand: lefthanded, righthanded, both
- Mac users: copy/paste button is not supported by Mac