ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and reading program tailored for low-vision users. Magnifier/Reader enlarges and enhances everything on your computer screen, echoes your typing and essential program activity, and automatically reads documents, web pages, email. Enjoy Flexible Magnification Full range of magnification levels up to 36x (up to 60x in Windows 8).
Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, and fractional powers of 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2.5x. 30 levels of magnification in ZoomText 10.1: 1x to 2x in steps of 0.2; 2.25x, 2.5x, 2.75x, 3x, 3.5x, 4x, 4.5x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x; 10x to 16x in steps of 2; 20x to 36x in steps of 4; 42x, 48x, 54x, and 60x.
You can zoom in and out using All Zoom Levels, Favorite Zoom Levels Only or Whole Power Levels Only. Favorite Zoom Levels uses a custom set of user-defined zoom levels for zooming in and out. You can choose any combination of zoom levels to define your favorite zoom levels.
ZoomText System Recommendations
To use ZoomText for Windows, we recommend a personal computer running Microsoft® Windows® with the following: Specification Operating System Windows® 11, Windows 10, Windows Server® 2019, and Windows Server 2016.
- Processor speed Recommended: 2.0 GHz i7 dual-core processor.
- Memory (RAM) Recommended: 16 GB.
- Required hard disk space 2 GB with more space required for additional voices. Recommended: SSD drive.
- Video Video/Graphics card or integrated graphics with support for DirectX 11 or later.
- Sound Windows-compatible sound card (for speech).
- Display 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
- USB USB 2.0 for ZoomText Camera support.